Thursday, June 19, 2008

McIntosh reaches finish line in 6th

Photo credit: RAAM blog

Just a quick update: congratulations to Scott McIntosh for completing the 2008 RAAM Men's Solo Division race. Scott took 6th place. He completed the race in 10 days, 22 hours, and 53 minutes. Amazing!

The RAAM blog should have more coverage soon, so keep an eye there. I'll post a more complete update after I hear back from Scott and crew. Update: here's one that was just posted as I was writing this.

Again, CONGRATULATIONS SCOTT AND CREW! Way to tough it out and come in 6th! That's a tremendous accomplishment and you should be proud, particularly of the way you persevered toward the end of the race.

3 comments:

lynne Jordan said...

WOW!! Congratulations Scott! I'd like a cosmopolitan please!!

shifra007 said...

Awesome race, brilliant finish -
Man, you and your team are aces!

Per the Day 1 blog request:

"Wooooooo Scott!"

Anonymous said...

Hey Scott,

I had the pleasure of riding with you last year on the 200K GLR Brevet. Anyway, congrats. You rock and you should be very proud.

Best,
Rick Cosaro

Makes me want to ride RAAM.